If I have a problem with my landlord, who do I contact?

If you have a concern regarding rent, or other financial matters, matters of eviction, or general questions regarding tenancies, you may contact the Customer Service line for the Landlord and Tenant Board at 1-888-332-3234.

If you have a concern regarding maintenance, health and safety, or a landlord failing to perform repairs on the unit, speak to the Municipal Law Enforcement and Property Standards Department at the Town of Midland.